Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Mad Go-Kart Skills

So the other day I was driving Liz (my beautiful wife) to the doctor's. She has an ear infection. On the way there something crazy happened. We were driving down Ocotillio (which is a two lane road where we live) and this car pulled out right in front of us turning left into the other lane!!! Seriously, I thought we were going to die.

I slammed my breaks and it wasn't slowing us down quick enough. Literally in a manner of split seconds, I realized that we weren't going to slow down in time so I decided to fish tail it around the car. I swerved to the right, then immediatly turned my steering wheel the other direction to fish tail around this stupid car that was blocking the whole entire road now. We ended up half on the road and half on the dirt shoulder, but alive and with no accident.

Liz then said, "Wow."

Then I said to her, "That's my mad go-kart skills."

The End.

3 comments:

Ryan Guard said...

I'd smoke ya on the track.

bubbles said...

hahhaa thats amazing!

Sydney said...

Hi Steve. How are ya?